07 Jun 5 Reasons to Try CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting is the revolutionary new way to freeze away fat permanently, and although a lot of people are great candidates for this procedure, there are many reasons it’s so popular. Spectrum Dermatology is one of the leading clinics in the area for CoolSculpting, and you’ll want to schedule your complimentary consultation if this sounds like you:
1. Diet and exercise aren’t enough. Sometimes no matter how healthy you eat or how much you work out, you can’t lose certain pockets of fat. It’s well-known that you can’t “spot reduce,” because everyone has different amounts and unique distributions of fat. The only way to contour your body is through a permanent, targeted procedure like CoolSculpting.
2. You want the effects of liposuction without the risks of surgery. Liposuction is a surgical option to target fat loss, but CoolSculpting is completely non-invasive. Because CoolSculpting is designed for contouring the body rather than a fat loss procedure, it is a fantastic, non-invasive solution for clients at or near goal weight.
3. The dreaded double chin has arrived. Double chins can happen to anyone, including those who are slender or at a healthy weight. It’s part genetics and part age to have this stubborn pocket of fat appear. CoolSculpting’s latest approved treatment area is the under-chin region. If you want to banish the double chin without surgery, CoolSculpting might be the answer.
4. You want effects that are natural. CoolSculpting takes up to six months for full results, and that’s a good thing. It ensures that your body contours over time, so results look completely natural.
5. You want to avoid saggy skin. One of the unfortunate side effects of rapid weight loss is saggy skin. When the skin doesn’t have a chance to get used to the new, more svelte you, it can become lax and sag. CoolSculpting results are slow and steady, giving the skin time to adapt.
CoolSculpting gives you the permanent results you want with zero surgical risks. To schedule your complimentary consultation, call Spectrum Dermatology at 480-948-8400.