01 Feb Treatments for Valentine’s Day
Looking your best on Valentine’s Day doesn’t necessarily require a lot of planning and downtime. Spectrum Dermatology offers a wide range of treatments that will have you looking younger, healthier, and happier immediately. Whether you want to treat yourself before a big night out or plan a couple’s session, choose from these highly effective treatments that you’ll quickly fall in love with:
• Dermal fillers. There are dermal fillers that last anywhere from four months to well over a year depending on your needs and goals. A reputable dermatology office offers a wide selection of fillers that are proven to be safe and effective. Whether you want to slightly plump your pout or you’re looking for a semi-permanent solution to lost volume due to aging, dermal fillers can help you regain confidence.
• IPL treatments. Intense pulsed light treatments are a great solution for correcting hyperpigmentation in the skin. They’re relatively gentle, and with each treatment, your skin will look brighter and younger. Compared to more aggressive laser treatments, there is minimal recovery time so you can ensure a gorgeous glow in time for dinner reservations.
• Laser skin resurfacing. There are a number of lasers on the market, each designed for different purposes (and sometimes melanin levels). Nothing is more effective at improving skin tone and texture than laser skin resurfacing. Minimize wrinkles, tighten skin, and get a beautiful glow for your big night out.
• Chemical peels. By removing the top layer of skin with customized chemical peel solutions, you can reveal younger-looking and fresher skin. Chemical peels do require a little recovery time, so consider this an option as you prepare in advance for the big day.
• Botox. One of the most popular injectables, Botox can freeze muscles that make you frown or cause wrinkles for up to six months. It’s fast, effective, and can help train your skin to not create deep lines and wrinkles.
Schedule a Consultation with Spectrum Dermatology Today!
Make this Valentine’s Day one to remember. Call Spectrum Dermatology at 480-948-8400 and book your appointment today.